This is my 100th post. If my blog were a sitcom, it could now go into syndication.
In celebration of making it this far, I would like to ask you a few questions. Because comments are like a present in and of itself. Seriously, I love comments.
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Favorite TV show?
3. Favorite place to be?
4. If you have kids, what are they dressing up as for Halloween?
In the interest of fairness, my answers:
1. There are a number of contenders here (Some Kind of Wonderful, Punch Drunk Love, Lost in Translation, etc.), but Say Anything is the first that came to mind.
2. The only series I watch with any amount of gusto is Lost (and All My Children, but that’s more like a guilty pleasure).
3. Water, the beach. A close second, my bed.
4. Jedi is Duke from GI Joe (I can already tell we’re going to have to explain this to a lot of people come Halloween) and Buzz is the red Power Ranger. Abby is staying home with Grandma.
Also, now’s your chance to ask me anything you want. Or, you know, just say hello.