Stylists always have a checklist for the items that are needed for every woman’s wardrobe. A little black dress, a crisp white shirt, a day dress, a suit, and a jacket â€“ these are some of the style essentials that all women must have. But what about shoes? Women need a good pair of sneakers, dress shoes, and pumps. Aside from these, there are also a variety of high heels that you must have to complete your wardrobe.
Here are six types of high heels that you should own:
- 1. Wedge Heels â€“ Wedges are the most comfortable high heels you could wear. Thick heels that run from the front to the back of the shoe characterize the wedge. Though they are ideal for summer dresses, some styles can also be worn in special occasions. The thick heels of wedges allow you to balance your weight and walk comfortably. Furthermore, the style of the heel reduces problems that you can experience with other types of heels.
- 2. Stilettos â€“ Stilettos are characterized by their long and thin heels, which could have a height of between two and 10 inches. Wearing stilettos make your legs look sculpted and toned. These are also ideal for those who want the illusion of looking taller. With the wide variety of stilettos available, there is no doubt that you can find something to match any type of wardrobe.
- 3. Evening sandals â€“ If you want to add a bit of sexiness to your wardrobe, evening sandals are your best bet. There is a variety of this style available, but most come in strappy designs that can make your feet look sexier. These are ideal for special events, such as weddings and other formal occasions, but you can also wear them with a simple dress and jeans for a stylish feel.
- 4. Kitten heels â€“ These shoes are comfortable to wear with heels that measure only about 1 Â½ to 2 inches high. They give the same glamorous style as stilettos, without the added height. That is why tall women who want to be stylish, but do not want to add more height, mostly prefer kitten heels.
- 5. Platform shoes â€“ Platform shoes are very versatile. You can wear your office outfit during the day and transform to your party dress in the evening without having to change your platform shoes. These are characterized by platforms that are located at the front part of the shoe. Unlike other high heels, this one elevates the toe part and not just the heels.
- 6. High-heeled boots â€“ Your collection of shoes would not be complete without classic high-heeled boots. These are just like your regular boots, but with the added height. Whether you choose an ankle boot, knee boot, or thigh high boots, you are sure to stand out from the crowd with your choice. Aside from being comfortable, these shoes are also stylish.
Now that you have an idea on the types of high heels you need, it’s time to do some shopping! If you have a colorful wardrobe, stick to neutral or solid colors for your shoes, so that you can wear them with just about anything. Try experimenting by matching your clothes with your shoes to see the look that fits your personal style best.
This is a guest post. Links have been provided. Image via Google.