Mini Oven-Melted S’mores Bites
This post is sponsored by Honey Maid.
No matter how things change, the one thing I’m thankful we’ll always have is our family. I haven’t been feeling well, complete with 102 fever. Just like she always has, though, my mom was right here to place a cold rag over my head. I can count on her now just like I always could.
Thankfully, I’m doing better now, just in time for July 4th. It’s one of my favorite days of celebration, where I get to sit with my family and watch fireworks and the awe in my kids’ eyes as the colors explode overhead. It’s the same look I’ve always had, I’m sure.
I remember sitting with my dad in our reserved spot as the fireworks began, sitting next to each other on a blanket. It’s still my favorite place to be, only now I’m with my kids instead. It’s true, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
The child-pleasing deliciousness of Honey Maid Graham Crackers has also remained the same. Where I only remember their original version as a kid, they now come in Cinnamon and Chocolate flavors as well as low fat.
We’re currently enjoying a box of the Cinnamon Honey Maid Graham Crackers. Simple and wholesome, they are a perfect snack to take along on any July 4th celebration as is. My kids can’t get enough. As a fun summer treat, though, I also wanted to make them into a dessert that is quintessentially summer – S’mores! These Mini Oven S’mores Bites are the perfect size for the familiar S’mores taste without all the gooey mess.
Everything about these S’mores are mini. The ingredients as well as the Cinnamon Graham Crackers. You can make 4 Mini Oven S’mores Bites with just 1 cracker sheet.
Mini Oven S'mores Bites
Mini S'mores made in the oven using bite-sized Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- miniature marshmallows
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Place muffin wrappers in muffin tins, just to make sure they're super simple to get out and no clean up is then required.
- Break a sheet of Honey Maid Graham Cracker into 8 pieces. Place one piece on the bottom of each muffin wrappers. You'll need 3 sheets of crackers to fill a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Add 5 chocolate chips on top of each cracker, or as many will safely fit. Then place a marshmallow on top until all are done.
- Gently place in oven for 5-10 minutes, or until chips are just melted and marshmallow is gooey.
- Take out of the oven and apply top cracker. Remove from muffin wrappers and enjoy!
Yum, these are a favourite summer snack!
Oh. Em. GEEE!! So delicious!!
these looks so yummy perfect get together dish for summer time
Wow…those look tasty! I think I may surprise my kids this weekend with these.
I never though about making these in the oven. I dont have to go camping to eat smores.
Oh yum! My boys would love these.
Those look and sound yummy and would be great to make all year long!