Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s also the meal that I typically look forward to least. I’m not a morning person, what can I say. These Breakfast Pancake Sliders are on track to changing my mind, however!
My kids love the sausage egg biscuits that you can buy frozen in the store. But why do that when these Breakfast Pancake Sliders are less expensive, taste so much better, and so easy. So easy, that the kids should definitely get involved in the kitchen on this one! With their help whipping up the batter and stacking their sliders, you’ll not only be out of the kitchen in no time, but you’ll make some fun memories together, too.
We’re still taking some help from the store with our Breakfast Pancake Sliders, too, by using packaged pancake mix for our pancake slider â€œbunsâ€. You’ll need to make 24 slider sized pancakes, about 3 inches round, according to package directions. This will be enough for 12 sliders, total.
For the remaining ingredients, you’ll need to fry 8 eggs over medium heat. Do not break into scrambled eggs, keep it all as one layer. Once cooked, cut out 12 egg rounds using a 3 inch biscuit cutter.
On top of that, add a cooked sausage patty as well as 3 pieces of cooked bacon.
Top with syrup, if desired. But they’re good without, too. Loaded with flavor, packed with protein, and so good the kids will be wanting more. My kind of easy breakfast!
- 1 pkg. Pancake Mix
- 12 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 12 Sausage Patties, cooked
- 8 Eggs
- Prepare pancakes per package directions. You will need 24 pancakes approximately 3 inches round.
- Whisk 4 eggs in a small bowl. Pour into a medium sized skillet, the eggs mixture should be about Â½ inch thick. Fry over medium heat until cooked through. Remove from skillet to a baking sheet. Repeat steps for the second 4 eggs.
- Using a knife or a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 12 egg rounds.
- Tear each piece of bacon into 3 sections for each slider.
- To build your slider: Lay a pancake down, place a sausage patty, 3 little pieces of bacon, 1 egg round, and top with another pancake.
- Repeat step 5 until you have 12 sliders.
- Serve with syrup or any topping of your choice!
Be sure to check out more of our easy breakfast ideas at Our Kid Things!