This post is sponsored by Tempur-Pedic, the brand millions of owners trust to deliver their best night’s sleep every night. Enjoy our Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer now and give the gift of custom comfort to someone you love.
Christmas is, by far, my favorite holiday. As a little girl who craved presents, once that first gift bearing my name was placed under the tree I felt at ease. Now, it’s all about family. It’s witnessing the same look I once held on the faces of my own children. I truly understand now how giving is better than receiving. Even beyond the main day itself, it’s easy to wrap up in the many comforts of the season.
1. Sweaters I am not a tank top kind of girl really. I like chunky sweaters. The kind you can protectively wrap yourself in, with the sleeves that hang below your hands.
2. Lights It’s been a tradition for as long as I can remember. Every year when the Christmas holiday draws near, we take a drive at night to look at all the decorated houses, trying to find that one that just stands out from the rest.
3. Snow More for looking at than having to venture out in, but sitting warmly at a window as big, fluffy flakes fall down outside, covering everything it touches in a pure white. Nothing is more beautiful. Until it turns to sludge, anyway.
4. Classic Movies Frosty the Snowman, It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street, The Polar Express. Just to name a few that I find comfort and joy in every season.
5. Hot Chocolate For after playing the snow, after snow angels and snowball fights. The best way to warm yourself up.
Comfort is the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday gift list, so be sure to take advantage of Tempur-Pedic’s Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer! I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective.