Can you find Grandma’s green bean casserole recipe exactly when you need it, or do you have to hunt everywhere until you find that piece of tattered paper you’ve scribbled it on? Do you search online for the best way to make a Philly Cheesesteak, find the perfect recipe, then lose the webpage it was on, never to be seen again?
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve done the latter.
Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen, like me, or a pro, Cook’n is the answer to both of these problems. It’s the only software for recipe organizing you’ll ever need. But it also does so much more, you can watch the video here for a taste.
- Plan daily, weekly, or monthly menus
- Auto-generate shopping lists by grocery store aisles
- Enter what ingredients you have on hand to get recipe ideas
- Sync with your iPhone & Android
- Capture recipes from your favorite websites
- Calculate the nutritional value of your recipes
- Print a family cookbook
- Scale recipes to adjust serving sizes
- E-Mail recipes to family & friends
There are recipe exchanges and fun giveaways each month on their Facebook page, as well.
Cook’n is regularly sold for $79.95, but you can win a copy now!
Enter with rafflecopter
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.