Jolly Rancher Suckers
If you’re looking for an easy sweet treat to make with the kids during Spring break, these Jolly Rancher Suckers couldn’t be any simpler!
It’s so fun to watch the colors melt together in these Jolly Rancher Suckers, too. You can make them in any color combination that you can imagine, with any flavor combination.
We’ve made a batch of Candy-Filled Suckers before. They’re really good and one of our favorites to make together. Unlike those, however, these Easter Egg Jolly Rancher Suckers are even easier as they don’t use a mold and you don’t need to use the stove for anything, either.
You simply position three Jolly Rancher candies together. Use parchment paper or a silicone mat so they come off easily. You can make them all the same color or arrange in any pattern you’d like. Make sure to leave room for the lollipop sticks you’ll be adding. Then, place in a 275 degree oven for 5 minutes and they naturally start to melt into an egg shape.
Then, remove from the oven. At this stage, you’ll need to act fast as the candy will quickly begin to harden again! More hands to help, the better. Immediately place the lollipop sticks on the melted candies.
With the multiple colors, these Jolly Rancher Suckers just reminded me of Easter Eggs. They’d be a fun inclusion in Easter gift baskets, too. Of course, they’d be a great treat to give any time, you don’t need to wait for Easter.
Easter Egg Jolly Rancher Suckers
- 30 Jolly Ranchers, a mix of colors
- lollipop sticks
- parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet. Arrange 3 Jolly Rancher candies close together. You can make them all the same color or arrange in any pattern you'd like. Make sure to leave room for the lollipop sticks you'll be adding.
- Place them in the oven for 5 minutes. Any longer and the candy will start to turn to liquid.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately place the lollipop sticks on the melted candies. They harden QUICKLY!
- Let cool and then enjoy!
Be sure to check out more of our fun Easter craft and recipe ideas at Our Kid Things!