It seems like summer just started, but fall and Halloween will be here before we know it. I have to say, I’m excited. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, if not tops on the list. There are just so many creatively fun activities, crafts, and recipes that go along with this time of year, these Easy Halloween Ghost Brownies included!
Do you know what I absolutely love about these Easy Halloween Ghost Brownies? Besides, of course, that they’re a delicious mix of chocolate and marshmallow with just a hint of fun fright. It’s that they use store bought brownies for an extra special, extra quick spooky treat!
For our Easy Halloween Ghost Brownies, you will start with a box of store bought brownies. Obviously, you can make your own if you prefer. I have a new baby, however. There’s no time for that right now. You will also need large marshmallows, black frosting, and white chocolate chips.
Then, putting together your Halloween Ghost Brownies is easy. Break each brownie into two and lay onto wax or parchment paper. Place a marshmallow on top. Then, melt white chocolate chips on the stovetop over low to medium heat. Keep stirring chips until they have completely melted and are smooth. And use a spoon and carefully coat the marshmallow with white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to dribble over the edge of the brownie.
Finally, once the chocolate has cooled completely, add eyes and a mouth with black frosting to each ghost. And boo! Those these treats definitely will not scare you.
- store bought brownies
- black frosting
- large marshmallows
- white chocolate chips
- After gathering all of the ingredients, you will first open up the brownie packages and break each brownie into two.
- Lay the brownies onto wax or parchment paper.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each brownie.
- Melt white chocolate chips on stovetop over low to medium heat. Keep stirring chips until they have completely melted and are smooth.
- Use a spoon and carefully coat the marshmallow with white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to dribble over the edge of the brownie.
- Allow chocolate to dry completely.
- Open the black frosting and add eyes and a mouth to each ghost.
Be sure to find more fun Halloween recipes and craft ideas at Our Kid Things!