Everyone feels the need to look good. Even at 7 years old, Abby is already very aware of her own sense of fashion. Where once it was all about as many patterns and colors as she could find, she has slowly started to morph those wild ensembles into a more put together style.
At Justice, it’s easy to find pieces she’ll love to wear along with everyday low prices. As THE go-to destination for stylish tween girls this holiday season, Justice makes it easy and hassle-free for anyone with a tween girl in their life to find great holiday gifts she’ll love whether shopping in-store or online this holiday season!
As I said, my Abby has her own sense of style, but she knows her essentials. Here are my 7 year old’s Seven Fashion Essentials for the fall and winter seasons. The Stylish Seven and how we were able to find it all at Justice!
Fall Fashion Stylish Seven Essentials
1. T-Shirts – Even when it’s cold, having a variety of fun, comfy t-shirts that you can layer are vital basics. We found this vibrant Â¾ sleeve printed v-neck at Justice and it’s quickly become a favorite.
2. Hooded Cardigans – To go over those t-shirts. Cardigans give you that covered up feeling, yet still look super stylish. And you can’t go wrong with a hoodie.
3. Favorite Jeans – When it comes to jeans, Abby like the skinny look. I have to say, the jeans at Justice have fit her tiny frame better than any other we’ve found.
4. Warm Boots – An outfit isn’t complete without the perfect pair of shoes, and with the cold weather you need a pair of warm boots. These Shorty Chain and Buckle Ankle Boots have just enough embellishment and support to compliment any look this winter.
5. A Fun Necklace – To pull an outfit together, you need to accessorize! We love owls here, so this colorful owl pendant on a silver chain was an obvious choice.
6. Leggings – Aside from skinny jeans, Abby also loves leggings. We have an assortment, but these from Justice are the best we’ve found with a stretchy, thicker material. They were also a great price!
7. Knit Sweaters – No winter wardrobe is complete without a sweater. Abby and I both fell in love with this striped pink and grey knit sweater. In fact, I wish they had it in my size. So comfy and stylish with a favorite color combination!
The styles at Justice were right on-point. I will definitely be going back for more Christmas shopping! If I can’t make it to the store, though, it’s good to know that shopjustice.com has an even bigger selection of web exclusive styles and sizes along with an Outfitting tool to create spot-on styles for every tween!
Justice Style Perks
Don’t miss out on the Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals at Justice! Check out the Justice Holiday Gift Guide to find the perfect gift for any tween in your life! Also, starting on 11/26 Justice shoppers will receive a Style Perk with every purchase. The style perk offers $15 off of a $40 or more purchase redeemable through the new year! Learn more about Style Perks here!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.