Breakfast is not my favorite meal. I know it’s the most important, but I am not a morning person. Thus, I can barely handle pouring myself a cup of coffee, let alone spend time in front of a stove. I need breakfast options that are quick, fast, and tasty that will help us get on with the rest of our day.
I’ve found some great help when it comes to breakfast from Farm Rich Bakery. Farm Rich is one of the nation’s leading frozen snack and appetizer brands. With easy, wholesome, great-tasting foods, parents can feel good serving their kids and the kids can all start the day in agreement. Their new bakery products that were just released this fall offer a premium line of delicious baked breakfast and snack items that aim to give busy families convenient solutions and easy options for our busy lives and hectic mornings. Be sure to get your coupon to save $1.00, too!
Some of our favorite Farm Rich Bakery products are the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Pull Aparts, which are filled with 15 grams of protein per serving. This baked bread is loaded with great tasting ingredients and so easy to heat in the microwave for busy school mornings.
As well, we all love the Donut Holes in both Cinnamon Sugar and Chocolate.
The Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes come with a pack of cinnamon sugar, so you can cover them in as much sweetness as you wish. And the Chocolate Donut Holes come with a delicious vanilla glaze just right for dipping.
Because even though breakfast around here needs to be quick and easy so mom can get past the morning and on with the rest of her day, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t also be fun and tasty.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of morning:
– Make it tasty: Keep your family’s tastes in mind and don’t try to surprise them with unexpected flavors. To those who aren’t that fond of weekday mornings, they are not the time to experiment.
– Make it easy: There’s nothing wrong with options that you can throw in the microwave. I especially this option now, since my oldest is 13 and perfectly capable of heating his own breakfast.
– Make it sweet: Of course, we all want a balanced meal and to start the day off on the right foot. But then, we also deserve a little pick me up in the morning, too. All things in moderation.
– Make it fun: Even those of us who stumble around in the morning still half asleep can put together a fun breakfast face that is sure to put a smile on the faces of your own family.
- 2 Cinnamon Sugar Farm Rich Bakery Donut Holes + extra
- 1 Chocolate Farm Rich Bakery Donut Hole + extra
- Dipping cups of cinnamon sugar & vanilla glaze
- 2 candy eyes
- 1 easy peel orange
- First, heat the donut holes according to package directions. Add cinnamon sugar & vanilla glaze to dipping cups and set at the top of a large plate.
- Below the cups, place 2 Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes. Add candy eyes.
- Place a Chocolate Donut Hole in the center for the nose.
- Peel an easy peel orange and lay 2 sections above the eyes for eyebrows. Place 3 more sections for the mouth.
- Line the edges of the plate with more donut holes.
Be sure to sign up for the Farm Rich Loyalty Club to receive exclusive offers, news, quick recipes, snacking ideas and more!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.