This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sposie Booster Pads, the number one brand in diaper doublers. All opinions are entirely my own.
Ask a group of new parents what they wish they had more of, and I’m sure many of them would say sleep. It’s an elusive and magical act in the early days, both able to make it a Sound of Music sing-song day when all have had enough or turn the day into a scene from the Walking Dead when they haven’t. If leaking diapers are what’s keeping you from a better night sleep, then those days of being a barely functioning zombie may be over thanks to Sposie Diaper Booster Pads.
Available at Walmart, Target, and Amazon, Sposie is designed for a better goodnight. Sposie Diaper Booster Pads extend the life of your child’s diaper by increasing its absorbency by a full cup of fluid. Simply insert Sposie Booster Pads into your child’s diaper, essentially doubling their diaper, and adjust as necessary for optimal protection.
Sposie is a great solution for overnight diapers, as well as heavy wetters. We keep a pack nearby at nighttime, and it’s an established way to make sure he stays comfortable so we all get a better night sleep.
Are you feeling a bit like a mom zombie these days? 4 kids in and I’m not claiming to be a sleep expert. I still have my yawning, shuffling feet, 3 cups of coffee to get going days, too, though they’re fewer and fewer. Usually, it’s when our nightly routine is thrown off and I can’t follow my own Goodnight Tips for a Better Night Sleep.
Goodnight Tips for a Better Night Sleep
1. Full Tummy – A full tummy is a great start to a full night sleep. Make sure they get enough to eat before bed so they’re less likely to wake in the middle of the night. Also, make sure they’re well burped.
2. Comfort – Like everyone else, a child isn’t going to sleep when they aren’t comfortable. A soothing bath, followed by a gentle massage with baby lotion, and fresh pajamas always does wonders to get their eyes to close. But they won’t stay closed if their diaper leaks. Make sure they stay comfortable all night long with extra protection from Sposie diaper doublers.
3. Stay Calm – In my experience, a baby won’t calm down if you’re not calm yourself. Put both of you in the mood for bed with cheery goodnights, soft tones, snuggles, gentle music, and some favorite bedtime stories.
4. Favorites – Only you know your child best. Find out what puts them at ease at bedtime. Do they need a pacifier? Favorite sleeping position? A security blanket or toy that they like to hold onto? Even if you need to steal that blanket away for safety reasons once they’re asleep, there’s no harm in letting it do its job first.
5. Repeat Routine – Perhaps the most important tip is to build a routine that works and stick to it. Every night. Our stretches of sleep have been getting better, but we’re still thrown off when our routine is interrupted.
Do you need a better night sleep? Sposie Booster Pads are designed to work with all brands, sizes, and types of diapers including Huggies Overnites, Pampers, Luvs, Honest Company, pull-ups and even cloth diapers. They have a 5-star rating on Amazon and are also available at Walmart and Target. Check the store locator to find Sposie at a store near you.