When it comes to holiday goodies, we all want to be prepared with yummy, festive treats for whoever may show up at our door, but no one has time to take hours to clean up from baking those treats. We are busy people, leading busy lives. I cherish the quick and easy, like this Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark. Winning a $25 Amazon Gift Card for the holidays is also easy! Keep reading for your chance!
What makes this Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark even more quick and easy, though, is that I used Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining. These new pans offer the same non-stick, oven-safe benefits of Reynolds Genuine Parchment Paper in a disposable pan that provides quick and easy cleanup. No oils or cooking sprays needed as the parchment lining lets cookies and treats slide right off after baking, or in my case chocolate bark, with an attractive exterior color that’s perfect for gift giving and party centerpieces.
I picked up a 3 pack set of sheet cake size Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining pans, which also come with an included lid. These were a great size for spreading out our white chocolate and mixing together the ingredients for our Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark.
For the Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark, pour a bag of white chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 second increments until melted. Pour in your bakeware pan, on the parchment paper. Distribute marshmallows and sprinkle with semi-sweet chocolate chips. If you have a bit of the white chocolate left over in the bowl, drizzle it over the top of your marshmallow and chocolate chips. Snap on the lid and let sit until set.
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour a 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds increments, stirring with every increment, until melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate onto parchment paper, saving just a little. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate chips on top of white chocolate.
- Drizzle remaining white chocolate on top of marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Add lid and let sit until chocolate hardens.
- Once set, break into pieces and store in container.
What holiday goodies from Reynolds Kitchen would you most like to whip up in the new Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining pans?