When I think of great snacks, and especially great kids snacks, I’m always a fan of the easier is better. Something that is readily available or doesn’t take a lot of work to make. And these 2 ingredient Mini Muffin Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Bites could not be any easier!
I’m also really into making desserts or snacks with berries, these days. These Mini Muffin Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Bites use a bag of frozen mixed berries combined in Greek yogurt then spooned into a mini tin with mini cupcake liners. Small enough to pop, but just big enough. They’re a great, healthier snack option for the kids, as well, and a great recipe to get the kids in the kitchen to help!
Thaw the berries, then mix them with the yogurt. Freeze them, unwrap them, and eat them.
Easy to make, easy to eat, easy to please, and easy to clean up, too! I even used a disposable mini muffin tin for virtually no clean up at all.
The end result is not only a lovely lighter cool treat, but also rather pretty I have to say.
- 8 oz frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Thaw berries and prepare your mini muffin tin with mini liners.
- Mix berries and yogurt gently until combined.
- Spoon mixture into each mini liner until full. Carefully drop pan onto counter to evenly settle mixture. Refill with more if needed, until liners are full.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and enjoy!