Chocolate is my weakness. It’s so hard for me to turn down when available. Luckily for my hips anyway, I’m also a bit of a lazy baker and usually don’t want to take the time to bake up anything too time consuming. These Crockpot Turtle Brownies will have a decadent chocolate dessert ready in no time, however!
I’m not sure if I should thank myself and all the pounds I’ll likely gain, but I am anyway. I’m sure you will, too.
These Crockpot Turtle Brownies start with a boxed brownie mix, prepared according to package directions. Because it’s just that easy. Simply pour the prepared mix into a 6-quart crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
Combine chocolate chips with milk in a small bowl and microwave for about 1 minute, or until it it’s melted together. Then pour this chocolate mixture over the brownie mix in the crockpot. Sprinkle with half the pecans. Reserve the other half to sprinkle on when serving. And cook on low for 2-3 hours.
Serve warm, straight from the crock pot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and this dessert is so bad, but oh so, so good!
- 1 pkg. Brownie Mix, Family sized
- Â½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Â¼ cup Milk
- Â½ cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 jar Caramel Sauce
- Prepare Brownie Mix per package directions, and pour into a 6-quart crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips and milk in a small bowl and microwave for about 1 minute, or until it is melted together.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the brownies.
- Sprinkle with half the pecans. Reserve the other half to sprinkle on when serving.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
Be sure to check out all of our other dessert recipes at Our Kid Things!