This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayFavs #CollectiveBias
It’s big game season, are you ready? That means more than just putting on your favorite jersey. Because while some people have their favorite teams they’re rooting for, and their favorite players, I have favorite dishes to prepare.
One of those favorite dishes that is sure to satisfy all is a cheeseburger dip. And while it’s easy enough to prepare on it’s own, it usually consists of cooking hamburger and bacon over the stove. You shouldn’t need to worry about being tied to the kitchen, though, when all you want to do is have fun watching the game.
This No Stove Needed Cheeseburger Dip is made using Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties that I picked up at Meijer. Made with premium meats, each patty is ready in about a minute from the microwave. That means no hassle and no mess while still achieving that delicious bold and juicy flame-grilled taste.
Also at Meijer, I picked up some bacon along with a bag of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips®. The chicken strips would be a perfect dipping option.
These Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips® are made with 100% all natural ingredients, with chicken raised with no added hormones or steroids, so you can feel good about them to your family.
For our No Stove Needed Cheeseburger Dip, I heated 2 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties in the microwave while the bacon was crisping up in the oven.
Crumble the patties and bacon once done into pieces and add those to a crockpot with a can of diced tomatoes, cream cheese, and a Monterey Jack shredded cheese blend.
Melt it all together in the crockpot on high heat. Then, once it’s all bubbly and combined, turn down to low and let it simmer until time to serve, with some fresh parsley added towards the end of it’s cooking time. As this is a dip that’s meant to be warm, the best way to serve it is straight from the crockpot, which also happens to be great for minimal cleanup and fuss.
Serve with tortilla chips, pepper strips, and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips® for a snack even the biggest of game-loving guys could fill up on. And, now that we have the most important part of game day out of the way, we can start to pay attention to who’s actually playing the game.
- 4 pieces thick cut bacon
- 2 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties Original Beef
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack shredded cheese blend
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Place 4 pieces of bacon on a baking sheet and bake on 375 for about 10 minutes or until brown and crisp. Set bacon on paper towels to drain then cut or crumble into pieces.
- Microwave 2 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties according to package directions. Cut into small pieces.
- Add bacon and patties into crockpot along with tomatoes, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook over high for an hour until melted, stirring occasionally, then turn down to low for at least another hour until hot.
- Before serving, stir in parsley.
- Keep warm and serve from the slow cooker.
Save on Game Day Favorites!
Save $1.50 on any 2 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips® or Any’Tizers (excluding bone in-wings)
Save $1.00 / 1 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties
These mPerks offers are available 1/10/16 – 2/6/16. Find more here!
You can earn points with every purchase of Tyson® Any’tizers and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips® at PlayOff Play-Offs Visit www.tysonplayoffs.com to enter.