This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
On a list of things I love, first is my family. Close behind would be iced coffee. Great during the warm days of summer, but just as good in the cold days of winter, my kids know that I am not fully myself until I’ve had my first cup. And I love that I can get my favorite International Delight Iced Coffee flavors right in the refrigerated section of Walmart next to the teas and juices!
So easy to pour over ice and drink, I always make sure to have International Delight Iced Coffee on hand. Mocha and Caramel Macchiato are two of my favorite flavors, and picking them up in the refrigerated section at Walmart to keep readily available is affordable and convenient. Fridge friendly and ready-to-drink, International Delight Iced Coffee has the same coffeehouse taste without the coffeehouse hassle!
International Delight Iced Coffee is my go-to way to start the day, but it’s also great to add to recipes. Especially when those recipes are the most delicious pairing to go with my morning cup, like these Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins! Fresh and sweet, they may be a close 3rd on my list of things I love. Because if you have to wake up at 6 a.m., this is the way to do it.
These Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins are literally coffee cake muffins, using the International Delight Iced Coffee Caramel Macchiato in both the muffin and the glaze drizzle. Which goes on top of the cinnamon sugar streusel. Are you sold yet?
They’re also really easy to make, by first mixing sugar, flour, cinnamon, and vegetable oil to make the cinnamon sugar streusel.
Then, add flour, baking powder, and salt in a smaller bowl. In a bigger bowl, mix a stick of softened butter, sugar, 2 large eggs, vanilla, and Â½ cup of the International Delight Caramel Macchiato.
Combine the flour with the coffee mixture and gently fold in 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
Fill your muffin pans and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
While the Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins are baking, make your coffee glaze by stirring together Â½ cup of powdered sugar with 2 tbsp of International Delight Caramel Macchiato. You want a drizzle, so if that still seems too thick then add more coffee in small amounts until you achieve the consistency desired. I then poured the glaze into a plastic sandwich baggie, cut just the slightest corner tip, and drizzled across all the cooled Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins.
Now that’s a delightful way to wake up! Especially with a cup of International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha. Thank you, refrigerated section at Walmart!
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup International Delight Iced Coffee Caramel Macchiato
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp International Delight Iced Coffee Caramel Macchiato
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix together streusel topping of 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 2 tsp vegetable oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups all purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat softened butter and 1 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and iced coffee. Add flour mixture until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Mix coffee glaze of powdered sugar and 2 tbsp of iced coffee. Add more iced coffee in small amounts if glaze is still too thick to get the consistency needed to drizzle. Pour glaze into a plastic baggie and cut the tip of one corner. Drizzle coffee glaze over muffins.
How will you find your morning delight with International Delight Iced Coffee?