You’ll love these Chocolate Turkey Pretzels!
I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t really even had a chance to think about Thanksgiving. I know it’s coming up fast, because I’ve heard all the reminders and I see the posts and the turkeys for sale at the grocery store. I think we kinda know what we’re doing, feast-wise, but even that isn’t fully settled yet. I’m apparently a last minute person this year.
Another thing I’ve done at the last minute? These Chocolate Turkey Pretzels!
In an effort to finally settle down and celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities, I came up with these super cute Turkey Pretzels. So cute, in fact, that I hesitated to even eat them. I had to make a few without the eyes and beak just so I could enjoy without guilt first. But in the end, no tasty turkeys were pardoned around here.
With some pretzels, chocolate almond bark, chocolate “kisses” with the pointy tip cut off, M&Ms, and Rice Krispies cereal, you’ll be going gobble gobble in no time!
- mini twist pretzels
- chocolate almond bark
- chocolate kisses
- candy eyes
- Rice Krispies cereal
- First, cut the tips off your chocolate kisses candies. Lay your pretzels out on wax paper.
- Carefully melt just a few of the bars of your almond bark in the microwave, paying close attention so it doesn't burn. Once melted, pour into the corner of a sandwich baggie and snip just the smallest piece of the corner off.
- Pipe bark into holes of pretzels, a few at a time as bark sets fast. Melt more bark as needed.
- Put a chocolate kiss in the bark on the bottom hole and an M&M in each of the two top holes. Continue on all pretzels.
- Make a dot of bark on the kiss for each candy eye and another dot for the Rice Krispies beak.
- Let sit and enjoy!